WTB: F-250 LD 7 lug 16" wheels

email to snipped-for-privacy@elp.rr.com Thank you.

--

----------------------------------------------------- Click here for Free Video!!

George H. Wilson, Jr.

They are making wheels with 7 lugs instead of 8 now?

Reply to
351CJ

they did....some of the f-250 trucks that had the same body as the f-150...also they make a f-150 "7700" truck

Reply to
jason

Reply to
Karl Shoemaker

Post a link and a picture. I certainly could be interested at the right price. Price???

pre-1998

Reply to
Tyrone

I already have a possible buyer around the $300. Have not committed, yet, so if you want to do that let me know. I have not yet posted on my site, but can. My email's good. (header)

Karl

Reply to
Karl Shoemaker