WTB: Factory Spare Tire Mounting Bracket

WTB: Factory spare tire mount for underbed of 1997 Ford F-250 4x4, 8' bed.

Any of you guys who've jacked up your truck "baha" style and have your spare mounted to the rollbar and want to get rid of the factory mounting bracket, please respond. Prefer clean, usable parts, no rusted out junk. Located in the northern Shennandoah Valley of Virginia, will pay reasonable price plus shipping. Please post response to group and I'll email contact information.

Thanks

Reply to
websurfer

You should also create a Want-It-Now post on eBay:

That's where I look to find people who want parts from my old BII.

HTH,

-D

Reply to
Derrick Hudson