00 Monte Carlo engine pulse during light accleration.

Hi,

I have a '00 Monte Carlo SS with the 3.8L V6. When I accelerate lightly at hwy speed or when I press the resume on the cruise control the engine pulses til I get to the previous speed setting. You can actually see the tach bounce. It does not do this during hard acceleration, only on light accel.

Any ideas on what this could be? Mass air flow sensor?

Thx,

BG.

Reply to
Beegeezee