'00 No start help needed

The engine crank's w/o starting. I have spark and injector pulse. I dropped in a '03 LS6 long block. I have no DTC's. I have AutoTap if anyone has an idea for it. Conectors have been triple checked. Ground wires ok. Everything says this should start, but no go. Any suggestions out there?

-JS

Reply to
devouru

You might mention what type of vehicle this is.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

D'oh, I knew what it was. :) '00 WS6 Firebird. There is very little half ass attempts at firing, but this has me puzzled.

-JS

Reply to
devouru

Bob Gross posted ; You might want to mention what type of vehicle this is.

I bet its another one of those Park Avenues

: - )

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

What's the fuel pressure???

Reply to