]01 Buick Turn Signal Bulb Replacement

Can anyone tell me how to get to the front turn signal bulb on a 2001 Buick? I have, of course, discovered that opening the hood and removing the lamp base, replacing the bulb, and reinserting the lamp base is no
longer an option. Any help, appreciated. --Ed
LeSabre? Park Avenue? Regal? Century? Rendesvous?
Harry Face wrote:

Sorry about that--It's a '01 Century.