01 Jimmy Gas Gauge Problem

Was there a recall or only TSB about the gas gauges on the Jimmy. I bought this 01 SLE used in May 04 with 33,000 miles on it and now has

52,500. The gas gauge is down at a 1/4 tank when ever it feels like it should be there and after a driving a while or hitting a bump will come up to where it should be. Sometimes it goes to empty when the tank is 1/3 full.

It is only a minor annoyance but if there was a recall I would like to have them fix it at no charge.

Reply to
dbltap

Check the ground for the fuel pump.

Reply to