02 envoy clicking noise in rear of car

My 02 envoy started making a clicking noise in the passenger rear when it starts up. The noise goes away after a few minutes of driving. Is it a fuel pump
dying?
Can you pinpoint where the noise is comming from? Also does it do it everytime it starts, warm, cold, ect.. I don't want to jump to any conclusions here.