02 Impala strange oil leak

My '02 Impala LS (3.8L, 60K miles) has developed an odd oil leak. Oil is pooled on both the front and rear of the engine near the middle fuel injector in an indentation in the metal intake near that spot.
I did use some Lucas Oil injector cleaner recently, but don't know if this stuff is crankcase oil or the Lucas stuff. I don't think it's coolant.
Anyone ever see anything like this?
Could be the dist. block off plate/ oil pump drive under the T" body, hard to see but common area for leaks.

On a 3.8?

My bad, didn't take the time to read the OP, it would only apply to 3.1/3.4, good catch.