02 SS Montecarlo Dome Light

I replaced the battery in my 02 SS Montecarlo at about 60k or 3 years.

I used a Interstate battery that was made for that model car.

Now when I start my car the dome light stays on. It is not a door switch, because I can turn the dimmer clockwise turning the dome light on then turn the sw counterclockwise to turn it off. The light shuts off,

After troubleshooting I think there is an internal short in the BCM. Has anyone else seen anything like this before?

Reply to
JOHN OGORZALEK