04 Cavalier engine

Hi
What engine does a 04 Cavalier come with? Is it the Ecotec? I have one as a rental and I am very impressed with it....
Thanks
Dan

Black Bomb wrote:

It's an Ecotec. Just got an '04 Cav myself. Clearly a light car, so the Ecotec has a lot more pep to it in the Cavalier than in my '02 Grand AM that has the exact same engine.
--
e-mail address fudged to thwart spammers.
Transpose the c's and a's in my address in order to reply.