'04 Century HVAC hot one side, cold on other

I posted in here quite awhile back about a '04 Century which has the dual temp controls for drivers' side and passenger side. The passenger side blows out warmer air than the drivers' even though
both controls are all the way on cold. Someone posted a reply describing how to remove certain fuse(s) and then cycling the key on and off to reboot the system -- and it worked. Anyway, the car is doing the same thing again, and I can't remember what I did last time. It seems like it involved two different fuses. In any case it was pretty simple. I looked on the 'net for awhile thinking I'd find it cross posted onto another forum but no luck. Should have printed it out. Anyone know of the procedure for this condition? TIA..