04 GMC Sierra "AUX" input?

I have an 04 GMX Sierra with the stock FM/AM/CD stereo. On the button for CD, it also says "AUX" is there an input in the back of the stereo so I don't have to buy one of those adapters?

Reply to
Dennis.Fynn

What does your owner's manual say about it?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

That was going to be my reply, until I read the manual. The only reference to the AUX is this:

CD AUX (Auxiliary): Press this button to play a CD when listening to the radio.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Reply to
parklights

A company called PAC makes interfaces to allow you to do this.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

Thanks for the links. I want to add iPod/MP3 players. I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy an adapter, but oh well.

Reply to
Dennis.Fynn