04 GMC Sierra "AUX" input?

I have an 04 GMX Sierra with the stock FM/AM/CD stereo. On the button for CD, it also says "AUX" is there an input in the back of the stereo so I don't have to buy one of those adapters?

What does your owner's manual say about it?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

That was going to be my reply, until I read the manual. The only reference to the AUX is this:
CD AUX (Auxiliary): Press this button to play a CD when listening to the radio.
Steve
This is an input for Sirius/XM/Ipod etc. There are many peripherals available for your truck. There are no rca jacks or 1/8 input on the back of your radio. What do you want to add?

Thanks for the links. I want to add iPod/MP3 players. I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy an adapter, but oh well.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A company called PAC makes interfaces to allow you to do this.
http://installer.com /
Bob
-