04 lesabre parts

hi,

other than the dealer, where can i get parts for my 04 lesabre? i.e. the climate control circuit board which has several little led's which dont work needs to be replaced and i an assuming that the dealer will be expensive. do you guys have an after market jobber for me?

tia,a peter

Reply to
peter

If all that is wrong with the climate control board is the LED's don't work, you could try saudering new LED's in (or having a pro do it). If you just want to replace the entire unit, try local junk yards, or

80 Knight

Better get them quick, or go to a scrap yard and look for a write off. I smell a GM parts shortage coming on. It might not be indefinite, but why wait?

Reply to
Canuck57

the led's have been bad for quite awhile so i figured any bone yard items would be bad as well. further, being an electrical part, if i found out a used card was bad, it would be mine :)

btw< my dealer is not longer :(

peter

Reply to
peter