04 Rendezvous Service Manual

Apparently there is on Chiltons or Haynes available.
Should I get the shop manual or buy one of the DVD kind? Is there a better source of info?
TIA.

Lurker wrote:

Shop manuals are good. Check at Helm's or do a web search. Auto repair manuals has one for 2004 Aztek Rendezvous http://www.autorepairmanuals.biz/site/573683/page/203173
Paper shop manuals can be seen in direct sunlight and don't suffer serious damage when they slide off the car and get stepped on, unlike a laptop.
Good points. I ordered the shop manuals.you pointed to. Thanks.