05 GMC Envoy SLT - my remote does not move my seat

I have power seats with memory in my 05 GMC Envoy SLT.

When I use my remote to open the door, after my wife has used the Envoy and the driver seat is in her position, the seat does not move to my pre-program position.

I am programed in the car as #1 and my wife is #2.

If I use the #1 remote to open the door and then press the #1 button the drivers seat will go to my position.

Help!! Thank you ahead of time.

Reply to
Ktaylor807

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:80a36130-9d44-4a2b-9f6d- snipped-for-privacy@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

the problem is obvious sir!...the envoy is a gal toy. you have tryed to change the movement of truth and the circulation of the entire solar system by making your tiny self as anything except # 2!..........install said wife to #1, as intended, and all life on earth will be better of by the power of 10 (or so)............if that doesnt work plug in your tech

2 and go down the path, it could be as simple as reprogramming the fobs................
Reply to
Kjun