05 GMC Envoy SLT - my remote does not move my seat

I have power seats with memory in my 05 GMC Envoy SLT.
When I use my remote to open the door, after my wife has used the Envoy and the driver seat is in her position, the seat does not move
to my pre-program position.
I am programed in the car as #1 and my wife is #2.
If I use the #1 remote to open the door and then press the #1 button the drivers seat will go to my position.
Help!! Thank you ahead of time.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in

the problem is obvious sir!...the envoy is a gal toy. you have tryed to change the movement of truth and the circulation of the entire solar system by making your tiny self as anything except # 2!..........install said wife to #1, as intended, and all life on earth will be better of by the power of 10 (or so)............if that doesnt work plug in your tech 2 and go down the path, it could be as simple as reprogramming the fobs................