06 Chevy Impala Keyless Entry

Our '06 Impala suddenly lost most of the range on the remote entry system. Went from about 200' to no more tham 30' now. Tire pressure monitor system is also acting-up (it uses the RKE receiver as well to
read the signals from the wheel mounted pressure senders on this model).
Checking the internet, I find lots of other '06 Impala owners in the same situation. Any clues appreciated.
Regards, Al.
Aaaahhhh... dduuuhhhh... dope.. oohhh.. that's right it's an 06.. Maybe you should take it in for WARRENTY work!!! ddduuuhhhh....