'07 Denali is late.

My '07 Black/Black Denali was supposed to be here 6/4 according to the dealer, and has not arrived yet. Each time I call the dealer and ask about it, they say it isn't in yet, but they hope it will show up soon. They act like they are shocked it is not in yet, and do not have a clue where it could be. My question is, if I can track a $20 package on fedex's website, why can't they tell me where my $50,000 dollar truck is?

Reply to
Kevin Wyrick

FedEx loves you. GM doesn't. You would think they would be able to tell you what hour the unit will be built.

I bought two identical Toyota forklifts. They were ordered at the same time, so I figured they would come down the assembly line at the same time too. Nope, they were scheduled about 10 days apart. They mix models not make a run of identical ones. But they were build on the day they told me and arrived four days after.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Why don't you just tell them to cancel the order and tell them you decided to buy the new Hyundai pickup thats coming out.

Reply to
Homie Jay Simpson