07 hummer h3 hvac repeating prob....

hvac blower shut down 2 weeks ago, traced to and replaced resistor pack. bossman leaves truck w/me this afternoon with same complaint, zero blower
function..........anyone have any ideas of repeat resistor pack failures on this type vehicle, o7 hummer 50k?...thanks in advance of course, kjun

Try posting this question on the HummerNetworkForum in the H3 section. You may get a better answer there.

I found that with other types of cars, a blower motor which is going bad can cause the resistor pack to blow. Current through a failing motor can vary widely.
Motor need not be whining, or showing any other symptoms.
You can scope it to find out what is going on.