'08 Impala SS owner??

I recently rented a SS Impala from Alamo. I forgot how much fun it was driving a V8 sedan! Instant acceleration on the highway, no constant downshifting when hitting a
slight upgrade, passing is as simple as can be.....BUT.... Can anyone tell me what kind of mileage that big hunk-a-iron gets? Is it less than 15 on the highway?? If so, then it becomes kind-of foolish....even if it would be fun!!
Thanks for any input or thoughts you may have!!

You could have checked accurate mileage while you had the car. Go tot he Chevy web page and get the EPS ratings for an estimate.
I had it for 4 days, but low mileage, and did not fill up....so could not do the math for mileage estimate.

North American Impala Owners Association
http://www.naioa.com /
Check out the forums for the 2006+ Impala.
Dave Edwards wrote:

I rented a 07 Monte Carlo with the 5.3 liter last year. Put on about 1200 miles. It got 16 around town and 24 on the open highway. It had the 8/4 mode. I would suspect the Impala would be about the same.
Dave Edwards wrote:

Isn't it FWD? How can it be an SS if it is a FWD car?
--
www.perfectreign.com
linux - because friends don't let friends use windows

I test drove that same car and LOVED it, but opted for the more practical Equinox.
however, if memory serves me, it was around 26 on the highway.
Willy