09 Uplander Rear Wiper

My rear wiper seems a little tired - it starts to wipe an inch or 2 when I turn it on, then stops. If I push it along a few inches, then alternate between flicking on and pushing a bit, I can get it to sort of return, with a little help, to the rest position.

Would it be binding up a bit on the shaft, and shutting down on an overload condition, or have I likely just got a flakey breaker or fuse or connection or wire somewhere? I'd like to know if this item usually fails on an electrical fault before I pull it all apart.

Reply to
Happy Trails