1/4 mile times

tryin to find out 1/4 mile and 0-60 times for buick roadmasters 93-96 and is the 95 limited the fastes

1/4 mile with a tuned up 350 and posi rear end would probably run around a 13.50 to 14.00, at 90-95 mph.

I don't want to be argumentative here, but this 4700 lb buick roadmaster is not going to be that quick.

I suppose that would depend upon the definition of "tuned up". If GM was able to get 800 HP out of the Quad 4 during development I'm sure that a "tuned" 350 (as in tuner transformations) should be able to easily do that. As for a Stock 350 on street tires? I wouldn't know.

back in the late 80's John Lingenfelter had a corvette called sledgehammer... the twin turbo 350 was detuned from 1100 to 900 HP and the car ran 254MPH!!.
-Bret
Yes shep I understand but some of those body cars had the LT1. And with all that weight on top of the posi rear end, it might just get a good bite and have a decent 60ft time.

and
News==----
Newsgroups

Many do have the LT1 and are quite the sleeper. ;)
The only downfall of launch times is the steep rearend gears. They may not tear the rubber off the rims, but a chipped car (ie - speed limit removed) will easily surpass 135-140. And yes, in a station wagon.

roadmaster wrote:

So far best I can find - C&D 95 Impala SS - 15.0 A 93 Roadmaster with a 180 HP 350 - 16.9 (that's the "classic sbc") A 94 Roadmaster at 16.0 I'd have to guess mid 15's in stock form.
I know I have a magazine with a roadtest, I just can't find it...