-- $1,450 General Motors gift card, save BIG $$$ on a new vehicle --

SAVE $750.00+ on a NEW '08 GM PURCHASE/LEASE!!!
I have $1,452.42 of transferrable GM rebate money from my GM Card (www.gmcard.com) that I want to sell outright for $700 cash, preferrably to
someone in the central Ohio area. Applicable toward the purchase or lease of any new 2008 GM model. Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Cadillac, Hummer, Saab, Saturn, etc.
E-mail me with your full contact info if interested and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Jim Columbus, Ohio