$1,452 GM Card transferrable rebate cash -- SAVE!!!

** SAVE $700.00+ on a NEW 2008 OR 2009 GM PURCHASE / LEASE **
I've put my $1,452.42 of GM Card rebate money up on eBay. I want 50 cents on the dollar. So if you're in the market for a new GM vehicle, this deal
is perfect for you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0254381120
Jim Columbus, Ohio
Not sure how it is in the states but you cannot use other peoples GM card rebates unless it is family and you live at the same address. If I could I too would like to get rid of mine after buying my last GM vehicle that couldn't go past 35K miles with its transmission needing a rebuild.

When I did this last year for my daughter I had to put her name on my GM card before she could use the credits.
Bishoop,
You would be 100% correct. That's exactly how it'd have to be done. The card has been frozen for purchases, but the account still remains open so that I can "sell" this rebate money.
-Jim