100 K Warrantee ???

I wonder, with all of this talk of GM's much improved quality, why they don't provide an extended warrantee with every new vehicle they sell ? Maybe
a 100 K mile bumper to bumper, or a 36/60 like Toyota's ?
Where I'm from, that is called "Put up or shut up."
Or am I missing something ?
Happy Toyota Owner

They did put up 4/50. Did you miss that?

You must be missing something. We are in the process of buying a new vehicle and the Toyota warranty on the Corolla is 36/60,000km. Exactly the same as GM. The powertrain warranty on the Corolla and Cobalt is the same at 60/100,000km. Also, the "corrosion" warranty from GM is 72/160,000km while Toyota is only 60/100,000km.
My parents had no trouble purchasing an extended warranty on their Impala, which is now 60/100,000kms bumper-to-bumper. Toyota offers the same thing, as well as every other manufacturer.
So, go find something better to do with your time than troll GM groups with your nonsense.
Steve

Yes.......a brain.

...and a decent car.