Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wagner out
So how much money did Wagner get to take with him when he left?
1
1

Replace glass mounted third brake light in 2002 Bravada
I bought a replacement third brake light from an auto wrecker for my 2002 Bravda. Any tips on how to remove the old and put in the new? I thought removing the screws (one from each side) of the lens...

Problems with 2000 Chevy Astro
I made post earlier today about draining the fuel tank of my Chevy Astro. But I'm curious if anyone can diagnose what is wrong with it before I have it towed to a mechanic only to be told it's not...
5
5

Draining 2000 Chevy Astro fuel tank
I have a 2000 Chevy Astro van and I am getting rid of it because it has become unsafe to drive. However I had just put a full tank of gas into it ($50). I'd like to be able to get it out somehow but...
4
4

Armadillo Truck Screen Units - Armor-like protection for your truck
Armadillo Truck Screen Units Units contain a thick retractable protective shield to cover the bed panels of your truck. Fits any size truck. This innovative new truck accessory mounts to the top of...

Government Backs GM and Chrysler Warranties, Also Gives 60 More Days Before Deadline, And Fires Wagoner
WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House forced the resignation of General Motors Corp.'s top executive Sunday, on the eve of announcing new aid and a 60-day deadline for the ailing auto giant to...

396 Chevy Big Block
Hello I have a 1972 Chevy truck with a 396 in it. I bought a water pump from an Online parts house. The pump does not have the bosses for my Power steering pump or the alternator. The owner I bought...
2
2

General Motors Chief Rick Wagoner Said to Step Down
29 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. Chief Executive Officer Rick Wagoner will step down after more than eight years running the largest U.S. automaker, people familiar with the situation said. The...

Don't the police have enough to do..
Don't the police have enough to do without going after speeders. I would have thought that with today's technology that an alternative would be roadside transmitters of speed limits and in-vehicle...
1
1

G.M. Chief Is Said to Be Resigning as U.S. Plan Nears
Mission Accomplished-running GM into the ground, deep into the ground G.M. Chief Is Said to Be Resigning as U.S. Plan Nears ? The chairman and chief executive of General Motors, Rick Wagoner, is...

What Might Bankruptcy Mean For Me — And M y Car?
What Might Bankruptcy Mean For Me ? And My Car? GM (or Chrysler) goes toes up, what will it mean for me if I own a GM (or otherwise in receivership) brand of car? How about brands croaked by a...

sales march 2009. GM 50% down and out
Chrysler will sell 89,000 vehicles, down 46 percent compared to March 2008. This would result in a new-car market share of 11.6 percent for Chrysler, down from 12.3 percent in March 2008 and down from...
3
3

GM, Chrysler Bailout Pleas Turn Off Buyers
GM, Chrysler Bailout Pleas Turn Off Buyers Chrysler sales hurt by mixed messages The automakers painted a dire picture of their health to win bailout aid from lawmakers. But car buyers were listening...

What's Up Ahead Technology Vacuum
A frustrating thing about driving on highways, besides "stop and go", is not being able to know what's happening up ahead until it's too late. Where I drive there are alternative routes, but knowing...
7
7

MotorTrend Mustang, Challenger, Camaro head to head face off Video!!!!
Go here to see it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!