Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Why did GM take so long to respond to deadly defect? Corporate culture may hold answer
Why did GM take so long to respond to deadly defect? Corporate culture may hold answer
2
2

SAVING PENNIES, NOT LIVES?,57-cent part faulted in GM hearing
SAVING PENNIES, NOT LIVES? 57-cent part faulted in GM hearing

Cobalts Were Seen as Lemons From Start, State Data Shows
See the USA in your Chevrolet-from 6 feet under Cobalts Were Seen as Lemons From Start, State Data Shows Families Urge G.M. to Get Defective Vehicles Off the Road

GM knew from Delphi recalled switches didn't meet specs
GM knew from Delphi recalled switches didn't meet specs
1
1

Lawsuit alleges GM botched recall
Lawsuit alleges GM botched recall

Other GM cars have recalled Cobalt steering
Other GM cars have recalled Cobalt steering

GM rolls out new modular Ecotec engine family
General Motors has announced a new lineup of Ecotec engines that will power its smaller offerings through the end of the decade. From AB New Modular Ecotec Engines are More Adaptable, Efficient...

Does my 1996 GMC Jimmy need a valve job??
Hi everyone! I have a 6 cylinder, 2WD, 1996 GMC Jimmy. I'm the original owner and have faithfully changed the oil, and all filters, at 3,000 mile intervals. My Jimmy has the original engine and...
9
9

Your engine will last longer with synthetic oil
Did you know that your GM engine runs smoother and will last longer using sythetic oil? It also saves you money & time. Find out more on our website Thanks.
1
1

2008 chevy impala ignition problems
2008 chevy impala. key tumbler/ ignition cylinder will not return to release position to release key. Chevy dealership-Tyrell-doyle of Cheyenne WY. 82001. will not honor warranty. and will not provide...
2
2

recalls
Just read Honda recalling vans, with faulty fuel pumps that could cause fires, Vans built between 2004 and 2010. Wheres the media frenzy, dosnt make the news anywhere. they didnt just find this...
1
1

Researcher claims 303 deaths from GM airbag failure
Researcher claims 303 deaths from GM airbag failure
6
6

Did Federal Investigators Delay Action In GM Recall Case?
Did Federal Investigators Delay Action In GM Recall Case? Autoblog brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. Research and compare vehicles, find...

Feds open criminal probe of GM switch recall
Feds open criminal probe of GM switch recall

Families plunge back into grief with GM recalls
Families plunge back into grief with GM recalls