Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 G20 Van Rearend
My G20 has developed a small drip from the rear axle pumpkin. Is this simply a gasket that let go, or is there something else that could be wrong? I've haven't hit anything. I just started to leak....
4
4

Re: AIG Good for GM
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:57:52 -0400, 80 Knight cast forth these pearls of wisdom...: I'm not suggesting the unions are not stepping up, I was only objecting to the romantic portrayal of the poor auto...
13
13

'98 Malibu: How to check transmission fluid?
My '98 Malibu (79,000 miles) is slow to shift in cold weather until it's warmed up. I suspect the transmission fluid is low. The transmission is a closed system with no dip stick. Could a competent...
4
4

GM Recalls Hummer H3T Because Gas Tanks Could Fall Off
oops
6
6

More CAW

Not GM, but new to me
Yesterday I took a look at a new Honda Accord. What surprised me was that the salesman claimed these cars have a lifetime guarantee on engine and transmission... anywhere in the USA (and possibly...
5
5

I like Top Posting Because
I like top posting because then I don't have to scroll every message to the bottom. And because I've already read the previous message so I remember what that post said. I like top posting, rests my...
4
4

Debt of GM and Chrysler Trades at Default Prices
Debt of GM and Chrysler Trades at Default Prices Obama?s auto task force visited Detroit on Monday to get an idea of what the future is for GM and Chrysler. Investors already have a guess, and it?s...

GM UAW Labor Savings Said Double Ford’s $ 500 Million Agreement
GM UAW Labor Savings Said Double Ford?s $500 Million Agreement March 11 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp., trying to keep U.S. aid it needs to survive, expects more than double the $500 million...

GM CAW deal
2
2

Re: Hidden?
On 09 Mar 2009, "Felix" posted some news:WZatl.33861$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe25.iad: A news admin doesn't have to honor the "X-No-Archive: Yes", you bozo.
3
3

Return the Oldies for Refurbishing
I often thought it was too bad GM and other manufacturers never had a refurbishing business (not through dealers). I think they missed that sales area big time. You only have to look around on a sunny...
19
19

Top Republicans Call for GM to Declare Bankruptcy
Top Republicans Call for GM to Declare Bankruptcy John McCain said the Obama administration should've let General Motors fold, rather than keeping it on life support. General Motors should hand over...
2
2

Envoy 2000 Rear Rotors
Went to purchase rear rotors for the vehicle and parts guy asked if I had 3 3/4" ring gear or 7 5/8" ring gear, saying that the it would say on bottom center of I.D. tag? Where would the ID tag be? Do...
6
6

Electric car ZAPed