Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

February 2009 Auto Sales
February 2009 Auto Sales YORK ( -- U.S. auto sales plunged 40% in February, the latest sign of trouble for the battered industry. The weakness was broad-based, with sales of virtually every vehicle...
4
4

'95 Buick Century heater core R&R
Pardon the on-topic post. Does anyone know what the flat rate manual says regarding removing and replacing the heater core in a 4 cyl '95 Century? Mine appears to have a small leak.
2
2

Questions arise from GM's use of pension for buyouts, VEBA trust
Questions arise from GM's use of pension for buyouts, VEBA trust are emerging about how General Motors Corp.'s U.S. pension funds went from a $20-billion surplus at the end of 2007 to a $12.4-billion...
6
6

GM worse off than I thought....
I just saw where GM is trying to sell off 25% to 50% of Opel. This can't be a good sign. Opel has been fully owned by GM for 80 years. I wouldn't be much more shocked if they said they were going to...
30
30

Japanese automakers dominate Consumer Reports survey
Japanese automakers dominate Consumer Reports survey -- Toyota Motor Corp. dominated Consumer Reports list of 2009 Top Picks released today, and its Prius won a new award from the magazine: Best...
13
13

'06 TrailBlazer tire pressure
Offhand, does anyone know the recommended tire pressures for this vehicle? I'm not near the vehicle or I'd check the door plate. Michael Golden

GM is running on fumes
GM is running on fumes Updated: February 25, 2009: 3:02 PM ET NEW YORK ( -- General Motors will soon give more details about how close it came to running out of cash at the end of last year. More...
1
1

GM explores various options for bankruptcy
GM explores various options for bankruptcy 24, 2009 GM explores various options for bankruptcy Prepackaged Chapter 11 suggested for it, Chrysler BY TIM HIGGINS and JUSTIN HYDE FREE PRESS BUSINESS...
3
3

TAITRA: Taiwan's Green Tech Will Vitalize Auto & Accessories Show in Aril, 2009
"Greener Future, Coming Fortune=97Taipei AMPA and Auto Tronics Taipei 2009 together welcome the Green Power technology & modern auto design to drum up future fortune." Which future car uses less in...
1
1

97 S-10 Blazer ign swith electrical questions
1. This is a 97, 4.3L, auto, 2dr, 2wd vehicle. A/C, non-power windows, no rear wiper, no glass heater. Dash has 4 gauges for engine (oil, temp, volts, fuel ) plust speedomemer and warning (idiot)...

Auto team drives imports
Auto team drives imports -- The vehicles owned by the Obama administration's auto team could reflect one reason why Detroit's Big Three automakers are in trouble: The list includes few new American...
27
27

PONTIAC DEAD ??
Did I hear this correctly ? Last nites national news; They were talking about the death of the Pontiac line. ??? That would reduce GM to Chevy, Buick and Caddie.... ( and I'm not too sure about Buick...
9
9

Retooling GM’s Culture Parts 1-4
Retooling GM?s Culture [164K .pdf download] Parts 1-4
1
1

GM’s share price tumbles to a 70- year low
GM stock soon to be available at your local 7-11 Rick Wagoner's "inspired" leadership made a big contribution GM?s share price tumbles to a 70-year low 2:30 p.m. ET, Fri., Feb. 20, 2009 NEW YORK -...

Off to car heaven
Moneyblog Say goodbye to Saturn. And Saab and Hummer, for that matter. Pontiac, too, for all intents and purposes. Unless buyers (a few million of us -- or maybe just a couple of really adventurous...
63
63