Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"We Are Still Saturn"
I got this in my in basket today. Interesting reading - especially between the lines. Dear Kai: From our very beginning, Saturn has always sought a better way. We pioneered no-hassle, no-haggle...

2007 Grand Prix oil change
My Grand Prix is supposed to notify me when I need to change the oil. I have had the car close to 1 year, put on only about 7,000 miles, and no indication yet that I need to change the oil. Is that...
2
2

GM's mother of all scare tactics
GM's mother of all scare tactics -- Why should U.S. taxpayers give General Motors another $16 billion in aid? After all, just two months ago the ailing carmaker claimed the first $13 billion would do...
1
1

What happens to warranty if GM and Chrysler go under?
If you buy a new GM or Chrysler vehicle today, and the manufacturer declares bankruptcy soon, what happens to the new car warranty? Do you stil have warranty protection if the manufacturer fails? I'm...
5
5

'95 Buick Century right rear mirror removal
Does anyone know how the mirror is removed from this model car? I've removed two screws from the top edge of the door and two screws from inside the window track but the mirror is still not coming...

magna gearing up
I think magna might be gearing up, maybe a buyout or purchase of some assets to start their own product line.

WAGONS
I saw a picture of the new TOYOTA VENZA in a magazine. Curious, I looked up the specs at their website. MY GOD !!..... they've invented "The Station Wagon" ! Remember station wagons ? They were the...
19
19

Pigs at the Trough: GM, Chrysler ask for another $21.6 billion
More of our money down the rathole Pigs at the Trough: GM, Chrysler ask for another $21.6 billion Updated: February 17, 2009: 6:34 PM ET NEW YORK ( -- General Motors and Chrysler LLC presented their...
1
1

Part 583 American Automobile Labeling Act (AALA) Reports [NHTSA]
Part 583 American Automobile Labeling Act (AALA) Reports [NHTSA]
2
2

2000 Buick Regal Oil leak
I have a pretty steady leak on a 2000 buick regal lse. It is small when sitting still but substantial when driving. I believe the problem may be the opil sending unit but I am not certain where it is...
6
6

Bankruptcy not out of the question for GM, White House aide says
Bankruptcy not out of the question for GM, White House aide says Trowbridge / Detroit News Washington Bureau WASHINGTON -- A top White House adviser on Sunday refused to rule out bankruptcy for...

GM considering Chapter 11 filing, new company-WSJ
GM considering Chapter 11 filing, new company-WSJ CHICAGO, Feb 14 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp (GM.N: Quote, Profile, Research), nearing a Tuesday deadline to present a viability plan to the U.S....

Winning Over Bondholders: Key to GM's Survival
Winning Over Bondholders: Key to GM's Survival bondholders fear that even with a bailout, the carmaker may not avoid bankruptcy. They want their money now By David Welch The clock is ticking for...

Malibu Brakes
I have a 2005 Malibu Maxx LT that needs new front brake pads. Anyone have any suggestions on brands that have worked well? I noticed a lot of places are selling ceramic pads, anyone tried those?...
7
7

Relax...your covered with your FREE Road-Side-Assistance
We are giving away a FREE Road-Side-Assistance Membership with each Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance plan purchased. Our Mechanical Coverage and Emergency Road-Side-Assistance...
1
1