124" wheelbase frame

I have a 1940 Coupe. I am looking for a frame to fit it that has power steering and brakes. The wheelbase measures 124". Do you know what other chevy vehicles have a 124" wheelbase or how I could find out what frame would work for this?

Reply to
wrightgirl62869

Try Google search for "What cars had 124-inch wheelbase?". Get a few ideas, 8 pages of hits. s

Reply to
sdlomi2

I believe that mid 70's full-size Chevy station wagons have a 125" wheel base. Close enough?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont