Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1981 Camaro - High Idle Problem???
Hello, New to this group, and because the "Camaro" group only has like 7 posts in it, I guess I will post here in this one, and hope that there are some mechanics here who can offer their insight and...
8
8

Bankruptcy can be avoided. Free Report.
Bankruptcy is not always the best solution. Get your copy of our free report. 10 Secrets You Should Know Before Filling
1
1

GM to put another Brand on the Chopping Block!!!
First Olds went, now GM ready to Ax another Brand but who will it be?..One thing for sure is GM says that Cadillac and Chevy are the 2 main stays and they ain't going nowhere, so that leaves Saturn,...

GM to put another Brand on the Chopping Block!!!
First Olds went, now GM ready to Ax another Brand but who will it be?..One thing for sure is GM says that Cadillac and Chevy are the 2 main stays and they ain't going nowhere, so that leaves Saturn,...
15
15

Change Power Mirrors 1997 Lesabre
Anyone know how to remove/ replace power mirrors on 1997 Buick Lesabre? I thought I would ask instead of taking something off I didn't need to.
1
1

2003 ION battery question.
I have a 2003 ION that I'm selling. The only thing is that it's been sitting in backyard for about four months. I tried to jump start it and although I get 12+ volts into the battery and all the...
2
2

2004 Chev Cavalier wheel bearing/hub
I have a 2004 Cavalier, needs the right wheel bearing replaced so my brother and I decided to do it ourselves. He has a 1997 Cavalier that?s been sitting in the backyard for a while but had both front...
1
1

Is it hard to change our a shifter cable on an 02 cavalier?
Is it hard to change our a shifter cable on an 02 cavalier? I was just wondering, I?m alright when it comes to cars "Farm Boy". I do everything on my own cars. This is my g/f?s moms car, but i hear...

Erratic fuel level indication
1st question: When if fuel up my 05 Buick Terraza, I get a low fuel light and the gage says empty. After about 48 hours and several start-ups etc, the indicator finally settles down and reads...
4
4

Running on Empty: Can anything save Detroit's automakers?
Running on Empty: Can anything save Detroit's automakers? Naughton Newsweek Web Exclusive Updated: 3:18 PM ET Jul 3, 2008 I am driving a dinosaur this week. No, I'm not Fred Flintstone working in the...

HELP needed with GMC transmission problem
My 2000 Sierra just started having a problem with a server jump from 1st to 2nd gear. When starting from a dead stop and my automatic goes from 1st to 2nd on take-off, I get a very bad jumping jerk of...
1
1

Can General Motors Recover?
Can General Motors Recover? months short of the company's 100th anniversary, General Motors Corp. executives remain defiantly upbeat in the face of a weak economy, terrible sales and Wall Street...
5
5

Plugs for GM
I'm gonna change my plugs in my 95 Pontiac. It has Bosch in it now. I think something called double platinum. But they were in the car when I got it, and I've not heard good things about them. I...
6
6

50-70 MPG Production Cars are available
Current 50-70 MPG Production Cars are available - GM Europe Vauxhall 50.4mpg US Opel - General Motors Company Fiat 34.4 city 51.40 hwy combined 43.5 mpg US Renault 37.2 city 57.60 hwy combined 47.90...
1
1

'01 Monte Carlo LS, Traction Control and Dash bulbs
Hi. I'm new to the group, but I've been around some of the other automotive groups. I just bought a 2001 Monte Carlo LS, 3.4L with 154k. Overall it is in very good condition, the only two gripes I...
2
2