Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Our customers don’t know this is goin g on, and they don’t care
?Our customers don?t know this is going on, and they don?t care? 's executive director of manufacturing quality Joe Mazzeo speaks the truth when he tells The Detroit News that GM's customers are...

Big 3's '80s vehicle fans speak out
Big 3's '80s vehicle fans speak out I was harsh when I likened the 1980s to the Dark Ages. Certainly, readers responded enthusiastically when I asked you to nominate exciting and memorable cars the...
2
2

Anti-lock brake motor runs when truck is off until fuse is pulled
2004 chevy pikup - What can I do to fix this. Anti-lock brake motor ( or module or something) continues to run when truck is turned off. Have to full the sensor fuse to stop it. It seems OK after and...
2
2

2008 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study: Porsche, Honda, Chevrolet among big winners
Porsche, Honda, Chevrolet Among Big Winners in 2008 J.D. Power Initial Quality Study - Car News GM and Ford do well, but Chrysler winds up near the bottom. BY JOSEPH SZCZESNY June 2008 For the third...
55
55

Switch in temp control
I went out in this heat wave today to get a few things. When I left the house, it wasn't too bad, but in the timespan of an hour it got muggy. Muggy enough that I kicked on the AC. First time this...
11
11

2000 Safari cargo rear door check link
Since I use the Safari as a work van, I've worn out the check links and check link brackets (as the GM factory manual calls it). I've checked a few online parts places, notably RockAuto, and even...
5
5

97 Buick LeSabre ABS light always on
I used to see this dash light on occasionally, but now it's been on for a whole week. What to do?
3
3

Buick Century coolant leak
I have a 2000 Buick Century with 52000 miles with a coolant leak. Does anyone know if there has been a recall for this problem because of Dex-Cool? Thanks in advance for any info.
3
3

93 Pontiac Transport 3.8 fast idle
What are the possible cures for a very fast idle up to 2500rpm once engine is at operating temp? Occurs mostly in warm weather, rarely in winter, and especially in stop and go traffic. Engine temp is...
1
1

Change or die for the Big 3
Change or die for the Big 3 've heard it a million times. "Our restructuring plan is working." And it always is, until some unforeseen market force blows up beyond "anyone's expectations." Gas prices....
19
19

98 Park Avenue loose front bumper?
Hey all, just bought a 98 Buick Park Avenue and noticed the front bumper seems a bit loose. There is the black styrofoam stuff that looks like it was meant to tighten up the fit, but you can move the...
1
1

GM's U.S. market share dips under 20%
Rick & the Board have things firmly in hand GM's U.S. market share dips under 20% -- General Motors' U.S. market share fell below 20 percent for the first time as the impact of $4 gasoline knocked the...
4
4

Buick Park Avenue Cabin Air filters change help
My owners manual says there are 3 filters to change. The Purolator box came with 3 filters and says this is what your vehicle requires. I found and changed one filter under the dash near the...
12
12

2009 Camaro ???
I know GM has a new Camaro coming out but what is the official date? Also, what good is a new Camaro without a new Firebird to kick it's butt on the streets? (Then again, any old Firebird could easily...
2
2

HELP: Need to identify Power steering hose for replacement
Hope someone can help me out here. I need to replace a hose that is connected to the powersteering reservoir on a 96 V6 Camaro 3.8L engine. I happened to buy the wrong hose and need to get the correct...
2
2