Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Malibu horn
At times the horn chips while the vehicle is running, had the key fob batterys checked,Batterys ok.

99 Lumina 3.1 Intake gasket replacement procedures
Can anyone please post or direct me to the procedures for replacing the intake gasket. It's my turn to fix my GM leaking gasket problem. I've read as much here as I can about the updated gasket and...
5
5

If $4/gallon gas is bad, just wait
"Judging from the futures markets, shock at the gas pump is bound to get worse. Maybe much worse. "Since the beginning of the year, benchmark oil and gasoline futures on the New York Mercantile...
31
31

A Volt Out of the Red
A Volt Out of the Red the administration's waning days coming up, the biggest implication of yesterday's fuel-economy proposals from the Transportation Department is that officials will have some...

GM: Live Green or Die
GM: Live Green or Die lumbering, money-losing giant finally sees that gas engines are a losing bet. But is it too late? by David Welch In April of 2005, General Motors (GM) Chairman and Chief...
9
9

hydrogen generator
Interesting thing on the news of a shop that has developed and is installing a hydrogen generator.
11
11

Re: OT? The 2010 Camaro!
> One ugly car. Looks too much like a Dodge somethingorother.

GM Kent Moore VDR Software
Hi all, I just got a GM / Kent Moore J-42598 Vehicle Data Recorder from an estate sale and want to play with it. I was able to make a serial data cable for it, and I have an ac adapter that works...

Malibu Trunk Lid
Darn, I managed to knock the metal rod that tensions the trunk lid that allows lid to open on it's own. I tried to put it back on but with no success. Seems a b*tch of a job. Any tips/tricks to...
2
2

Gas guzzler graveyard
Gas guzzler graveyard
3
3

wiring diagrams
Can anyone assist with wiring diagrams for 1995 Pontiac Transport van, 3800 engine. Having a problem with the left powered mirror. The right side is working fine. Tried a new switch. No luck. Neither...
2
2

Compete with the Chevy Volt? Honda says no
Compete with the Chevy Volt? Honda says no Honda has traditionally taken a wait and see approach, and the blossoming plug-in hybrid market is no exception. Assuming the Chevy Volt is released in 2010,...
3
3

Detroit lags Honda in hybrid race
If the Volt is priced at $30K++... Detroit lags Honda in hybrid race (AP) -- Honda Motor Co. is coming out with hybrid cars, starting early next year, that will cost about $1,900 more than comparable...
1
1

'Squawk Box' Guest Warns of $12-15-a-Gallon Gas
At this rate we will be on rationing by winter 'Squawk Box' Guest Warns of $12-15-a-Gallon Gas It may be the mother of all doom and gloom gas price predictions: $12 for a gallon of gas is...
1
1

[SOLVED] E85 and Butanol
I have what I guess is a two part question: What physical/electrical differences are there in typical 2007 cars between those that can use E85 and not? Secondly, with what I've been reading, Butanol...
27
27