Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

command start
Anyone familiar with command starts? How would one determine model number and obtain wiring diagrams for an "AutoCommand" remote start. It has one button remote. The printed circuit board has 1996...
1
1

Re: U.S. Employment: GM vs Toyota
Are all the Big 3 auto makers using only American steel? And none of their parts come from overseas? That is good news!
1
1

Re: U.S. Employment: GM vs Toyota
Just goes to show one can not believe everything one reads. Camry's made in Japan exibit at label that say most of the parts are made in NA as well LOL
16
16

Re: U.S. Employment: GM vs Toyota
Your are correct, Toyota has more problems even if they sell fewer vehicles, that IS a big difference.

Re: U.S. Employment: GM vs Toyota
Speaking of shop rates, try comparing the big difference in shop rates between domestics and import shops. No only do they charge more, they charge more when the same tech is working on different...
7
7

LTZ no warm start
My '98 Lumina LTZ does not start when it's warm. If I drive around long enough to get the engine hot, stop the engine, then come back to start it 30-60 minutes later (while it's still warm) it will...
1
1

95 Buick Regal Custom door handle problem
The outer handle on the drivers side won't open the door. The inside handle works fine. The panel is off and the rubber seal is pulled back. The rod from the handle to the latch moves but not enough...
3
3

No oil to the top end
Just rebuilt a 327 on my 68 Vette and there is no oil coming up to the rockers. Any ideas where the clog might be or how to clear it? I used the tool and drill to prime the oil channels but it won?t...
5
5

Re: The Best Way to Increase Gas Mileage
I wish the HHO enthusiasts would explain to me why this is not just another perpetual motion idea. Water doesn't burn. You have to put energy from the battery into it to separate the H from the O....
4
4

Re: Whats this Car Worth? 55 olds

94 Olds Cutlass Electrical Problems
I have a 94 Olds Cutlass Supreme that sat When I open any of the doors the interior lights wont come on but when I turn the key on the interior lights come on and wont go off untill about 5 min after...
2
2

Heater Core replacement 95 Blazer - not a do-it-yourselfer?
Heater core is out in my 95 Blazer, local shop (whom I use and trust) quoted around 800.00. 100.00 for the core, 700.00 for labor. I'm not the most mechanically inclined person in the world but damn...
11
11

allot of $ in my car
Today I put allot of money in my 98 GMC Jimmy. I filled the gas tank.
14
14

cheap cars
"Renault, Nissan and Bajaj Motors are to jointly build a $2,500 car to compete with Tata Motors=92 Nano cut-price family model. The car, called ULC for =93ultra low-cost,=94 will be made at a new...
4
4

Weight of Cadillac 4100 engine?
Anyone know the weight of this engine out of the vehicle? Thanks
6
6