Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My Cooling fans dont come on, unless I turn on the A/C
Hello Where is the temp sensor that turns on the fans when the Engine goes above 225 Degrees.? I have a 2002 Malibu 3110 engine and the guage goes to the next white mark after the midway mark, then...
1
1

Re: Whats this Car Worth? 55 olds
Not bad for a model car. What is it 1:24 or 1:25?
2
2

Emission control components...
The question is where to get emission control components. Does anyone know of some vehicle that uses a small solenoid valve, about 1/4" or so port size? What about a 2 PSI valve? Details: I'd like to...

2005 Buick LaCrosse, steering noises
Hi I have some funny wooshy-whistling noises from my steering. Anyone experienced similar? What that could be?

Re: Whats this Car Worth? 55 olds
Damn. Not worth hardly anything. If you're not too far away, I'll come and take it off your hands so you won't be bothered with it anymore... ;)

Torx Plus
They are probably not new, but I stumbled upon Torx Plus tools today while browsing the Sears Craftsman site. Am I likely to encounter any Torx Plus fasteners on my GM automobiles?
5
5

Long-awaited electric sports car rolls out
It is a wee bit pricey though. Too bad GM killed the EV-1 way back when Long-awaited electric sports car rolls out ANGELES, California (AP) -- It's safe to say Jeremy Snyder gets a charge out of the...

Squeaking from front strut tower
Our 2003 Cavalier suddenly started to squeak from the passenger front - it?s more like a squawk - and not just around corners, or bumps, it squawks loudly going straight ahead even over small pavement...
5
5

GM April Sales and Production Conference Call
GM April Sales and Production Conference Call From TTAC commentator KixStart: "I don't know if you listened to the GM April Sales and Production Conference Call? I did. There's an hour of my life...

1992 Buick Century engine problems
Hello. I am seeking some semblence of sanity from some one knowledgeable about Buicks. My car stalls and quits running while hot. At first my mechanic thought it was electrical, so I received on...
5
5

twin cam 2.4 ld9
how good or bad of a motor is a 2.4 gm twin cam LD9? Is it just a quad four with some of its issues solved? Bob
9
9

Guages not working on 79 van.
The Temp guage on the above GMC van was not working, it was practically pinned on the hot side. I went to the auto wrecker and grabbed a cluster out of a late 80s model, and bought a brand new sending...
1
1

$1,450 General Motors gift card -- SAVE BIG $$$ on a new car!!!
SAVE $750.00+ on a NEW '08 GM PURCHASE/LEASE!!! I have $1,452.42 of transferrable GM rebate money from my GM Card ( that I want to sell outright for $700 cash, preferrably to someone in the central...

95 Pontiac Transport side door
Anyone repaired the power side door on transport or lumina? Front cable is broken. It looks like the cable is replaceable but haven't checked with dealer yet. Quite sure one could make such a cable...

ABS, TCS OFF & SES Warning Lights Troubleshooting Guide
My brother and I just spent a lot of time troubleshooting a problem with my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. The ABS (anti-lock braking system), the TCS Off (traction control system) and the service...