Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

89 Caprice - Stumble during acceleration
I have an 89 Caprice Station Wagon, with 307 (olds) engine, and automatic trans. It runs well, except that it stumbles whenever I take off from a light or other stop. I have to always double pump the...
2
2

FS: $1,452.42 GM Card rebate funds on a new '08 vehicle, $700 cash
SAVE $750.00+ on a NEW '08 GM PURCHASE/LEASE!!! I have $1,452.42 of transferrable GM rebate money from my GM Card ( that I want to sell outright for $700 cash, preferrably to someone in the central...
1
1

Toyota takes 1Q world sales lead from General Motors
Toyota takes 1Q world sales lead from General Motors (AP) -- Toyota has taken the global automotive sales lead from General Motors, selling 2.41 million vehicles to GM's 2.25 million during the first...
23
23

More on Buick TSB's
I have been able to locate the title of the TSB for the '08 Lucerne. "Steering - Bump/Clunk On Slow Speed Turns" Not able to locate any further info tho, ie: cause/cure. Any ideas ? ? THX ! ! Zork
9
9

Oil...5W-30?
I have a 2008 Buick with a 3.6L engine whose oil weight spec is 5W-30. I have a case and half of 10W-30 that I would like to use up. Any problem in using the 10W-30 in this engine for the next few oil...
15
15

Is my transmission shot?
So, I was driving home today when my 95 Cavalier started making a clunky kind of noise every time I stepped on the gas. Eventually it sounded like something may have fallen off of the car, and then...
5
5

Quad 4 Closed Loop Question
My car generally runs good. A problem is that sometimes, about a minute after a cold start, it will stumble for a few seconds. Usually I'll be in a parking lot or in the driveway so it is not much of...
5
5

Brake and Steering problems!!!
I was moving my 1996 Safari van in my driveway with wheels turned sharp, in order to find a hole in the front tire. Suddenly my power steering and power brakes are not working. Any idea what could...
1
1

Delco thieflock
I have 1996 Cavalier bought 2nd hand,never used or had code for thief lock Changed battery and thief lock activated and now cannot start car Any suggestions?
3
3

Drivers side door pad - Buick Century
2001 Buick century. How do I remove and replace the drivers side window switch pad and allow all passengers to open their own windows. Thanks Bill
1
1

gm efi stumble
Hi; I have a ?91 suburban 2wd with a 5.7 efi motor. Off idle, it chokes itself and you can smell fuel. If you take your foot off the throttle it clears up. This also happens on the road at part...
1
1

Raunchy Profane TV commercial from 1966!
Car Salesman Finally Tells The Truth Hillarious Tv Ad

Buick TSB's ?
Have an '08 Lucerne and was at the dealer the other day and saw a TSB that pertained to some '08 models, but didn't pay too much attention to it. Then went on the net to try to look it up and could...
2
2

Thanks to everyone
I found this group a few years ago and have used it many times, I watch other subject just to maybe learn. This past week I made two post for help. Sometimes we get different views points, and have...

2.2 camshaft change.
Has anyone changed the cam and bearings on a non ecotech 2.2? How did you do it? Can it be done on a rear wheel drive with the block in the truck? WHich cam tool works for the bearings? bob