Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Malibu 3.1 2001
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction Have the above with about 185k miles on it, and at 65+ mph I get a bad vibration through the steering wheel. Had the wheels balanced and the...
8
8

Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and Cheverolet. Not.
Richardson Evansville, Indiana
3
3

Cavalier 1998 hi-speed only blower
The heater only works on high. I guess there is a resistor for the low speeds but where is it located? TIA
2
2

Volt $$
Volt $$ Taken from today's USA Today, an excerpt from an article on a small electric Mercedes: "Even though Mercedes expects to be first with hybrids using lithium-ion batteries, General Motors aims...
6
6

2003 Cavalier Alternator
I have a neighbor who has a 2003 Cavalier with the 2.2 Ecotec engine and a manual transmission which has an alternator problem. It puts out about 13V which doesn't fully charge the battery. It looks...
7
7

value for jimmy
...1999 gmc jimmy 3 door utility blue book value canada? Can anyone send me to a web site to get a price on this?
2
2

Re: ETA to Bankcrupcy?
Since when?
1
1

1998 chevy venture
Passenger power door will not open when button is pushed from either overhead or on side panel, there is a click like door moves to open slighty but will not open by it lock on arm switch rest is...
1
1

GM execs get bonuses
GM execs get bonuses Motors Corp. distributed more than $3 million worth of stock and cash bonuses to 19 of its top executives Thursday, the company reported in filings with the U.S. Securities and...

GM may boost vehicle prices to offset rising costs
Boost prices in a failing economy and a failing auto market-another devious GM plan to "right size" their operations. Brilliant! GM may boost vehicle prices to offset rising costs Automotive News |...
6
6

Outside temperature wrong
Have an '08 Buick Lucerne. The displayed outside temperature is something like 6-8 degrees lower than the 'true' outside temp. Is there someway to calibrate it so that it is more accurate ? Thx Zork
20
20

Noisy Chev. 3.1 Motor
I own a 2001 Lumina sedan with 65,000 miles on it's 3.1 V-6. I bought it as rental return about five years ago, and have put about 45,000 miles on it, and I generally take good care of the car. The...
8
8

Rims
How do you measure a rim for a car if ur not sure what size it is? I bought a set of used center line rims and was told that they were 15" but I measured outside edge to outside edge through the...
4
4

5 Alligator Traps To Avoid
I think you all will like this.

Accessory Power Outlet question
I have 2007 Cobalt and operate a cassette player powered through the APO. I often forget to shut off the player when I leave the car. Can this be "simply re-wired" to turn the power source off with...
4
4