15 " Rim Question

Would 15" rims with a 5 bolt pattern off a Topyota Avalon fit on a 1991 Regal. I can get these for a good price for my summer tires.

It might fit, but I'll be you a Toyota Avalon weighs a lot less then a 91 GM. The wheels might not be rated for that cars gross weight.
Just something to keep in mind...
Shane
I am basically wondering about the center hole. On 14 Jan 2004 14:42:36 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Shane Williams) wrote:

Its entirely possible that the wheels are identical in bolt pattern and centre hub opening. I know GM and Toyota have teamed up in the past for a few cars (Pontiac Vibe, etc.) so this might just work for you...
Try a cross post in a Toyota newsgroup too...
Shane
Thanks for the suggestions and input. On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:14:28 GMT, "Shane Williams"