15 " Rim Question

Would 15" rims with a 5 bolt pattern off a Topyota Avalon fit on a

1991 Regal. I can get these for a good price for my summer tires.
Reply to
JRL

It might fit, but I'll be you a Toyota Avalon weighs a lot less then a 91 GM. The wheels might not be rated for that cars gross weight.

Just something to keep in mind...

Shane

Reply to
Shane Williams

Reply to
JRL

Its entirely possible that the wheels are identical in bolt pattern and centre hub opening. I know GM and Toyota have teamed up in the past for a few cars (Pontiac Vibe, etc.) so this might just work for you...

Try a cross post in a Toyota newsgroup too...

Shane

Reply to
Shane Williams

Reply to