Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM renders new Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon pickups
From ESPN Sneak Peek: New Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon Pickups 2013-08-08 ACME, Mich. ? At the Center for Automotive Research Management Briefing Seminars today, General Motors Executive Vice...
1
1

new gripe
why is it any customer service call you make, purchase (amazon is the worst) and telemarketer call for you to take surveys some of which are very invasive. I don't answer them any more but its enough...
6
6

95 regal 3.8 if engine light comes on upon starting, restart and it goes away.
if engine light comes on, i turn it off and restart it and, the light goes off. if i drive with the light on, it will hesitate and .the rpm will be too high fot the speed im going. it is so...
1
1

GM investing $167m in Spring Hill for new midsize vehicles
From ESPN GM Invests $167 Million in Spring Hill for New Vehicles Spending for new vehicles rises to $350 million, creating or retaining 1,800 jobs 2013-08-06 SPRING HILL, Tenn. ? General Motors today...

1996 tahoe 4wd LT tach, speedometer and shift indicator stopped working.
Tach, speedometer and shift indicators stopped working at the same time, All fuses are OK.

Chevy lops $5,000 off price of 2014 Volt
From AB 2014 Chevrolet Volt Now Offers Even Greater Value Pricing for the 2014 model will start at $34,995 2013-08-06 DETROIT ? The Chevrolet Volt, already recognized for having the most satisfied...

Buick 3.8 uses 2 quarts of oil between changes
Buick 3.8 30000 miles uses 2 quarts between oil changes at 6000 miles, using 5w30w full synthetic. This is the 2nd 3.8 that has done this. No smoke, no leaks what about metal absorption? Any other...
6
6

95 Buick Lesabre stalls
My 95 LeSabre sudnely started to stall. If I press the gas pedal slightky it runs almost mormaly. As soon as I take the foot off the gas it stalls. I found no error codes at all. Any help? Thank you.
1
1

GM joins Ford in booking $1.2B quarterly profit
From ESPN GM Reports Second Quarter Net Income of $1.2 Billion EPS of $0.75 including net loss from special items of $0.09 per share EBIT-adjusted of $2.3 billion DETROIT ? General Motors Co. (NYSE:...

Chevy Impala goes from bottom to top of Consumer Reports sedan rankings
From ESPN CHEVROLET IMPALA IS FIRST DOMESTIC CAR TO TOP CONSUMER REPORTS SEDAN RATINGS IN TWO DECADES Outscores luxury competitors costing as much as $20,000 more YONKERS, NY-With a phoenix-like...

White Coolant Residue
A few days ago I was doing a regular check of fluids and left the radiator cap off. After driving a couple of miles I smelled it, pulled over and replaced the cap. Back home after it cooled I went to...

2014 Chevy Sonic to offer short-term limited-edition colors
From AB Magenta First of 2014 Chevrolet Sonic Limited Edition Colors Cool Blue to follow as palate gains importance with small car buyers The 2014 Chevrolet Sonic will be available in two...

GM reportedly recalling select 2014 Silverado, Sierra pickups over airbag issue
From AB General Motors is recalling 843 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Crew Cab pickups, due to a fault with the vehicle's airbags. According to GM, the airbags may not inflate properly in...

2014 Chevy Impala nets five-star crash rating from NHTSA
From AB 2014 Chevrolet Impala Receives Five-Star Safety Score Redesigned flagship sedan also offers safety firsts for Chevrolet 2013-07-19 DETROIT ? The 2014 Chevrolet Impala has received the highest...
1
1

GMC vehicles earn spot on Madden NFL 25's roster
From AB GMC Vehicles Take the Field in Madden NFL 25 First-ever vehicle integration in football video game's 25 years 2013-07-15 DETROIT ? GMC, the Official Vehicle of the NFL, will become the...