Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1994 Lumina APV 3.1 oil in rad fluid
It has the oil cooler and tranny cooler in the rad... No rad fluid in motor just oil in the rad. Someone said the oil cooler is f**ked .. as if it were the manifold it would have rad fluid in engine....
4
4

3800 overheat
I have a '99 Intrigue with 3800 motor that is overheating. First time my daughter was on her way back to school. Overheat, got it towed in. They couldn't find anything so they replaced the thermostat...
15
15

87 chevy nova vacuum
hey, anybody know what the vacuum pressure should be on an 87 nova?
1
1

In charge of Chevy Volt
In charge of Chevy Volt future of General Motors Corp. -- the most electrifying part of it, at least -- rests squarely on the slim shoulders of Frank Weber. Advertisement He is responsible for the...
1
1

3800 V6 Acceleration issue.
I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. I have an issue with the car not accelerating. It will slowly go up to 4000rpm and stick. If I let off the gas completely, it will downshift, and then I can slowly...
3
3

tranny problem
I have A 92 buick leSabre that drops out of gear when ever I stop. I have replaced fluid and filter and added lucas tranny additive and that stopped the problem for about 6 months but it has recently...
8
8

Re: Engine tick
Fool....no such thing as a "powerglide engine".
3
3

SVS light and headlight switch
I have an 02 Chevy Impala LS, about 56K miles. It recently started doing something odd - sometimes when I manually turn on the headlights the "service vehicle soon" message comes up on the dash. It...
10
10

Engine tick
Tire kicking 97 Lumen. Has a slight ticking noise when started but clears when the engine warms. I haven't really inspected this car very closely yet but was wondering what your thoughts are on it's...
4
4

96 Grand Am Windshield washer pump access?
Any ideas on how to access the windshield washer pump on a 1996 Grand Am. I've got the battery and the plastic piece above the fluid reservoir removed and still no access. Do I need to remove the...
1
1

Time is our most precious asset, we should invest it wisely.
Time is our most precious asset, we should invest it wisely.

84 Caprice wipers won't shut off
Greetings: The other day I started up the car and my wipers and washer came on. I could not shut either of them off. I turned to the fast, slow and off position, but the wipers and washer just keep on...
11
11

Heater Core Replacement on 1990 Buick Wagon
I have a 1990 Buick wagon with smoke coming in the vents after the car heats up. I suppose it is the heater core. I don't want to spend big bucks getting it fixed at a garage. Which is better --...
4
4

700R4 w/ a little water inside
I have a 700R4 that was in a freshwater flood about 6 years ago. The water level got almost to the exhaust ports, but not into the ECM. I figured it was all trashed and a waste of effort, so I let the...
2
2

NIGLUBE
The service manual for my 2002 Aurora tells me to use NIGLUBE on the brake caliper slide pins. My Googling has not turned up a US source for this stuff that is made by Nippon Grease Co, and I can't...
3
3