Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1979 Camaro T10 3 groove input shaft info needed
I was going to use my T5 83 trans am tranny but decided to use the T10 out of a 1979 Camaro WHICH is suppose to be a "super T10" Can these trannies handle mild drag runs ?.. I know the T5 was junk and...

124" wheelbase frame
I have a 1940 Coupe. I am looking for a frame to fit it that has power steering and brakes. The wheelbase measures 124". Do you know what other chevy vehicles have a 124" wheelbase or how I could find...
2
2

Chevrolet vs Junior Johnson
If any of you heard Junior's condemnation of Chevrolet's honesty re NASCAR racing just a few moments ago (Sunday morning, about 8:15 Central time), maybe someone can explain what Chevrolet had to gain...
4
4

Re: $45us/pc H.I.D Conversion Kit
the real deal on HID conversion your money nate

Goodbye gasoline? Not so fast
Goodbye gasoline? Not so fast 14 2008: 2:08 PM EST HOUSTON ( -- Gasoline use over the next two decades is expected to soar as developing nations get richer and more people there buy cars, but gas...

Brake rotor recommendation requested
The original brake rotors on my 2002 Aurora have lasted many miles, but it's time to replace them. If I buy new replacement rotors from a GM dealer will they be as good as the originals?
26
26

Re: 2003 Impala 122k miles
There are a lot of owners who don't have transmission problems so I think your in a minority there.
2
2

Buick 2000 Century Keyless Entry Remote
I'm chasing an inoperative remote problem. I found on Google that the easiest way to check the receiver is to put it in the learn mode. Supposedly this is accomplished by bridging pins 4 and 8 on the...
7
7

Bush asserts faith in GM
GM is doomed, they now have the Kiss of Bush! Bush asserts faith in GM
3
3

1997 GPI error code
Can anyone help me with this code, PO171 System Lean Bank One. That is the code and what it means what do you check ? I changed gas cap and fuel filter. What else do I look for ? Has anyone else ever...
5
5

OnStar navigation.
Have found for the most part the OnStar navigation system will get you where you want to go, but not necessarily by the shortest route. Can the instructions be tailored to more than one route....ie...
2
2

Rain sense wipers ? ?
Am wondering where/how the wiper rain sensors on my '08 Lucerne are located and how they 'sense'. At a stop, they don't really seem to work all that well. Window is pretty well completely covered and...
4
4

GM only emit water vapour
LaCrosse Eco-Hybrid in China
6
6

A War on Horsepower?
"The freedom to drive fast in a powerful car is fundamental to the mystique that auto makers use to sell cars. Now, as if the auto industry didn't have enough trouble, come more signs of a looming war...
8
8

Radio automatic turnoff: nothing can go wrong go wrong go wrong
I think I found a bug^undocumented feature of wildcard utility... Current-ish model 4-door Impala (2007, I think, though conceivably an '08) in our motor pool. When you turn the ignition switch off...
9
9