Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What vacuum for your car are you using....
that you like. Want something small, easy to carry around, great suction, and not awkward to use inside the vechicle. So do you have something you like, and what is it?
2
2

Cheap cars in Asia, expensive gas everywhere (CNN)
Cheap cars in Asia, expensive gas everywhere (CNN) YORK ( -- The debut of the $2,500 car may be billed as a mobility breakthrough for billions of people in the developing world, but for U.S. motorists...
24
24

Digital EGR cleaning
I have a 95 Grand Prix with 3.1 engine with the digital EGR. I keep getting the service engine soon warning. It's the EGR. All three of them. So I checked. Power was good. And poking into the wire...

2002 Sonoma not starting.
I'm the third owned on this fairly well-taken-care of 2002 Sonoma SLS, but it's got a problem. About a month ago, I took it out to the store at night to get something, and it had trouble starting. At...
10
10

GMC Vandura Fuel Delivery System Questions
I have a 1986 GMC Vandura 2500 Tra-Tech Conversion Van (3 speed auto). It was given to me because the Rochester Q-jet fuel inlet threads were torn up. Not just cross threaded were they, but much of...
3
3

10088113 cyl head casting.. are they good ?
Jut curious.. Has COMP Cams springs etc, ported and just got shaved and my wallet got hit $375 TOTAL!!! Guy selling em didn't have a clue what they were and was asking $100 FIRM so $100 firm he got...

tranny problem with 90 Bonneville with 3800 V-6
My sister is driving a 90 Bonneville that she claimed was running roughly. But she wasn't too specific about what it was doing. So I went out to see what was wrong - the car started up fine, and I...
18
18

digital speedo question
I have a t-5 I wanna put in my camaro berlinetta v8 car that has auto OD.. Does anyone make an adapter to convert from the digital to cable so I can leave the digital dash intact ?
1
1

The New Chevy Malibu...Is it REALLY New?
Hi...can we talk?...about NEEW Chevy Malibu?? Is the Malibu really new or is it a recreation? As in a recreation of the Australian Holden Monaro. I mean isn't the Malibu just a Holden Monaro with a...
2
2

The New Chevy Malibu...Is it REALLY New?
Hi...can we talk?...about NEEW Chevy Malibu?? Is the Malibu really new or is it a recreation? As in a recreation of the Australian Holden Monaro. I mean isn't the Malibu just a Holden Monaro with a...
2
2

Tachometer and Speedometer Not Working
I know very little about vehicles. My question, is at times my tachometer and speedometer will not work on a 1996 GMC Yukon 4x4. It does this periodically and with, I think, no consistency to weather...
5
5

1966 cadillac calais bushings.
I am looking to rebuild the front suspension on my 1966 caddy. tha car sat for a while and all the rubber bushings are bad. before i take it to get aligned i would like to replace the front end...

The world's fastest street-legal car (257.41 mph)
The world's fastest street-legal car automaker unveils a 1,183-horsepower road rocket By Stuart Schwartzapfel Business Week updated 3:33 p.m. ET, Thurs., Jan. 24, 2008 On Sept. 13, 2007, the Shelby...
2
2

HELP !! Lumina 3800 vacuum leak
A garage changed my EGR gsaket (told my wife it needed it) and it ran great for about 1 week now the tub going from the egr to tihe top of the intake looks loose... it has an O-Ring and it should be...
2
2

2008 Chevy Cobalt Special Edition
I have Found that my cobalt runs smooth as butter,so far. I've only owned it 1 month.