Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can Detroit Be Relevant?
Can Detroit Be Relevant? week, Rick Wagoner, chief executive of General Motors, was at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas talking about driverless cars and the Cadillac Provoq, a concept...
3
3

car photos
hi please friend, post a photo of your car to this site - i'm trying to build a site where people from all over the world send photos of their cars, and i honestly believe that it could be...

Transmission code
I am looking for a transmission for my 96 LaSabe Limited. It is a 4T60E. I have looked around and am being asked with the ratio is. I have no idea where to find that. One yard told me to look on the...
8
8

Auto analyst: 2008 to be 'tough year'
Auto analyst: 2008 to be 'tough year' January 12, 2008 Auto analyst: 2008 to be 'tough year' Sharon Terlep and Eric Morath / The Detroit News U.S. auto production will drop below 10 million cars and...

Interchange info needed 82-92 camaro doors
I have bought doors to replace my rusted out berlinetta doors.. A friend of mine thinks the 92 iroc doors won't work on my 86 berlinetta car ?.. Is this true ?. I hope not as I spen over $400 on these...
1
1

New Blower Motor
Just a follow up to my "No Heat" post at the end of November...... As reported the heater was working hit & miss at times, then finally stopped around Nov 27th. I replaced the resistor with a brand...

Instrument Panel will not light up for a GMC.
Have a 99' GMC Sierra, we replaced the factory stereo with a new one. All the lights work and the power windows, and locks. We checked all the fuses and they are fine. We didn't have a problem until...
1
1

2003 Impala LS - mileage question.
I'm in the market for a car and this is for sale from a reputable family mechanic. The car has 80,000 miles. I drive about 15,000 miles a year and I'm looking to get five years out of my next car....
9
9

TATA NANO
Not exactly a flashy name. Reminds me a bit of the old Citroen 2CV Simple, afffordable, functional, 50 mpg. If they can include reliability, they may have a winner. I've often said that most local...
7
7

Toyota Tundra Takes Texas, Destroys Detroit Bastion
Toyota Tundra Takes Texas, Destroys Detroit Bastion 11 (Bloomberg) -- Toyota Motor Corp. is winning the battle for full-sized pickup buyers in Texas, the biggest market for the trucks that are Detroit...
1
1

O'Connor: Buy U.S. cars? What a concept!
O'Connor: Buy U.S. cars? What a concept! in Motor Town, everyone who hasn't been laid off by an automaker is abuzz about the upcoming North American International Auto Show, which means literally...
2
2

Wrecked car, new car
After having my new car rear ended a couple weeks ago and totaled, it was a Kia Spec5, We are going "up the hill" to the high desert tomorrow where the future son-in-law is a finance guy at the chevy...
11
11

Preview: Down the road at the Detroit Auto Show
Preview: Down the road at the Detroit Auto Show

Gentlemen, start your turnaround
Gentlemen, start your turnaround Magazine) -- From his office on the 29th floor of General Motors' headquarters complex, chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner has a killer view. He can see for miles, across...

1990 Chevrolet 350 van with TBI
Hello.A neighbor has a 1990 Chevrolet RV van for sale.I am interested in buying the van.He wants $1,100 for the van, the van is in good van has a 350 cubic inch engine and about 90,000 miles on it.He...
1
1