Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2014 GMC Sierra 4.3L V6 to offer segment-best 305 LB-FT
From AB 2014 Sierra's New 4.3L Tops in Standard V-6 Pickup Torque New EcoTec3 engine continues rich GMC V-6 heritage DETROIT ? When the all-new 2014 GMC Sierra full-size pickup arrives this summer,...

what is the lemon law
I have been having trouble with a chev impala and the agency cant find out what is wrong. the car has 5000 miles and is three months old. when i stop for a light and then step on the gas. the engine...
1
1

the economy as well as the currency
Hello, it might be appropriate to emphasize the customizing of the currency efficiently in the particular case of the economy and its relationship with the currency control; how do you extend the...
1
1

GM gives $100k to Red Cross for Texas-like emergencies
From AB GM Foundation Gives $100,000 to American Red Cross Funds to help ensure relief is immediate when disasters strike in Texas DETROIT, 2013-04-20 ? The General Motors Foundation is providing a...

Chevy Spark EV rated at 82 miles, 119 MPGe combined
From AB Chevrolet Spark Most Efficient U.S. Retail Electric Vehicle Electric range EPA estimated at 82 miles 2013-04-24 NEW YORK ? The 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV is the industry benchmark in retail...

1993 G20 Van Issue
Hello. As stated, I have the G20 with a 5.0 and 135xxx. This truck has star ted quickly since the day I got it. The other day I ran some errands, stopp ing in a couple of places. At the last stop the...
2
2

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel gets 46 mpg
From AB Chevrolet Cruze Diesel 46 MPG Sets Highway Fuel Economy Benchmark Best Highway Fuel Economy of Any Non-Hybrid Passenger Car in America Can travel 700 highway miles on single tank DETROIT ? The...

can a 1968 skylark add air cond if it came off the line without it?
i own two 1968 buick skylarks. neither have air conditioning. i would like to install a.c. regardless of how. i would prefer the unit be under the hood. but if the only way is to add a under dash unit...
2
2

Small number of 2013 Buick Encore models recalled for loose steering wheel
From AB RECALL Subject: Steering Wheel may Detach Report Receipt Date: MAR 28, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V105000 Component(s): STEERING Manufacturer: General Motors LLC SUMMARY: General Motors is...
1
1

Saturn Aura XR, excessive crank
I own a 2007 Saturn Aura XR that has 171K total miles on it. I've had it s ince the summer of 2009 and I've driven it approximately 140K miles. The f ollowing problem has plagued me for approximately...
3
3

GM recalling 2013 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac SRX over transmission software
From AB RECALL Subject : Loss of Engine Braking/FMVSS 102 Report Receipt Date: MAR 15, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V097000 Component(s): ELECTRICAL SYSTEM , POWER TRAIN Potential Number of Units...
3
3

new oil
There are new sources being developed to get oil cheaper out of sand. us will be getting enough oil locally soon. saudi and other oil producers will soon be less important. the price of oil will stop...
10
10

GM claims it's first to sell million 30+ mpg vehicles
From AB Four Chevrolet cars ? the Spark, Cruze, Sonic and Volt ? achieve 30 mpg or better in EPA combined city and highway driving. Combined 2012 sales of GM's mini, small and compact cars are...
1
1

GM recalls fullsize truck, SUVs and vans over faulty shifter mechanism
From AB Report Date: January 5, 2013 at 12:22 PM NHTSA Campaign ID number: 13V001000 Vehicle Model Year(s) Make / Model: 2013 CADILLAC ESCALADE, 2013 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV, 2013 CADILLAC ESCALADE EXT,...

Chevrolet introducing "Find New Roads" global tagline
From AB Chevrolet Will 'Find New Roads' as Brand Grows Globally Aligns around the world behind singular vision 2013-01-08 DETROIT ? Chevrolet is the world's fastest-growing major automotive brand and...