Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

94 Chev Lumina Brake Fault Light
Hi, I have a 94 Chev Lumina, and for over a year, the ABS fault light would come on (sometimes it wouldn't). I didn't care about the ABS as long as the "regular" brakes worked. Yesterday, the brake...

The Lumina's back!!
(Got those brakes fixed. Seem to be just fine). Another problem surfaced just before the brake job and hasn't gone away yet. Thought it might have been caused by low level of brake fluid. The service...
9
9

Buick Transmission going into neutral at red light?
92 Buick Park Ave with 112,000. Belongs to relative and she does not know if tranny has ever been serviced. The car shifts great at all speeds, even kicks down to pass. Locks up at cruise and shifts...
7
7

Groovy! The GM Beat goes on
Groovy! The GM Beat goes on The GM Beat goes on When GM's Vice Chairman Bob Lutz announced the carmaker would begin production of the Chevy Beat mini car, he noted that more than 1.8 million people...

1999 Cadillac Devill headlight automatic sensor
I believe my time delay switch-off and dusk sensor has failed on my 1999 deville. The automatic headlight system does not work. I can activate them with the on/off switch. Can anyone point me in the...

alternator questions...
ive read so many different alternator troubleshooting guides that im about to puke. i dont think many take into account new cars that dont necessarily follow the old ways. my question is this, could a...
6
6

2000 La Sabre. Where's the chirp?
Hello. Seems I'm having trouble changing modes of my door locks. I want to have the horn chirp to notify of lock and unlocked status, but I'm having no luck. Manual calls for the ignition to be on,...
1
1

Re: 2007 Buick Park Ave Transmission Whine
Mike, Check out the pictures GM has on their website of the China Park Avenue, Its pretty sharp looking. harryface
2
2

Re: Gas Tank Fill Location All Wrong
You're likely to get yourself killed for doing that... gas stations are one-way and nobody's happy about some dickhead cutting in the wrong way. I have no qualms in forcing someone who tried that back...
3
3

keyless remote 97 buick
We purchased a 97 Buick lesabre this summer. It came with only one keyless remote and that did not work. I changed the battery in it and reprogrammed it by holding the lock button and turning the key...

Rewrite fuel economy standards, U.S. appeals court rules
Rewrite fuel economy standards, U.S. appeals court rules federal appeals court ordered U.S. auto regulators on Thursday to rewrite fuel economy rules for trucks that went into effect with 2008 models,...

Cobalt trunk light
The trunk light in my 2007 Cobalt is so dim that it is useless. I talked to the dealer and to (GM?) both said that it is the correct bulb, if I changed it to a brighter bulb it would blow a fuse or...
4
4

Radio Problems
In my 2007 Malibu, the radio has at times gone from normal listening volumes to full blast without any controls being touched. The auto volume is off, and nothing is being done to make this happen. Is...
5
5

Volt's on-road target date: November 2010
Volt's on-road target date: November 2010 ANGELES -- General Motors aims to have its revolutionary Volt electric vehicle on the road by November 2010, company vice chairman Bob Lutz said at the Los...

chevrolet 1991 geo metro lsi transmission problem
Hi, newbie to this site. Am needing help with 1991 Geo Metro LSI automatic transmission. While driving, it downshifted to 2nd, then shifted back to drive. Drove home and parked. Tried to leave later...
1
1