Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dip stick tubw seal
My 73 Nova started leaking transmission fluid from the transmission dip stick tube. It's a TH350 behind a 454. Took me three hours to get the tube out of the transmission today. And, no way can I...
6
6

Toyota Quality Slips Again
Seems like the Japs have forgotten what we taught them about building cars. ?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?@@@@@@@@@@?/?/?/?/?/?/?/?/You should never confuse the issue by injecting the truth. ~ unknown ~
13
13

99 malibu Problems
I was taking the kids somewhere over the weekend which was about 70 miles away.About half way there the transmission started acting up if you stopped at a stop light then go the car didnt want to go...
1
1

Looking for GM Apparel-Tees, caps, pics, etc...
Has what you are seeking. Ideal Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers.

'98 Sonoma vibrating when accelerating
I have a '98 Sonoma with the 4.3 V6. It has 143k miles on it, and I have never had any problems with it. In the past couiple weeks though, I heard a tapping noise like metal against metal when...
1
1

Project Car Diagnostic and Tunning equipment
BDM EDC16 Flasher, software + PCB + interface schematic + Dump BMW Scanner 1.3.6, software + PCB + interface schematic + Dump BWM Carsoft 6.5, software + PCB + interface schematic + Dump Can commander...
1
1

VIN Number
Where can I look up a Buick VIN number that would describe or list the equipment on the car? Thanks, Dave C.
3
3

Automotive and Computer Diagnostics
Scientific Software : Data Acquisition, Weather Data, Automotive and Computer Diagnostics, Hardware System Information, Binaural Brainwave Generator and much more.

programing keyless remote for a 04 GMC Envoy
what are the steps of programming a keyless remote for a 04 gmc envoy -- Message posted using information at
4
4

ball joints
Daughters 98 Jimmy just had a ball joint go out and the drivers side. She was driving and as luck would have it no one was in the other lane when it caused her to cross the center line. She had it...
8
8

03 Impala Cat question
'03 Impala, 3.8 66k miles, P0420 code Started out as a plugged cat issue, cat was replaced by his mech. .(brother's car and I don't wrestle with exhaust work on jack stands) Low cat efficiency bank 1...

00 Monte Carlo engine pulse during light accleration.
Hi, I have a '00 Monte Carlo SS with the 3.8L V6. When I accelerate lightly at hwy speed or when I press the resume on the cruise control the engine pulses til I get to the previous speed setting. You...

Re: =?iso-8859-1?b?ROlq4A==?= vu for GM: 2008 Chevy Malibu
GM also comments that special features left over from previous models of Malibu's will still be available as a standard option: 1. Failing intake manifold gasket. 2. Failing fan motor control panel....

Re: Déjà vu for GM: 2008 Chevy Malibu
> IMO, the Aura and Malibu shape looks like a 1980-1984 Pontiac Phoenix. Horribly ugly.
1
1

Déjà vu for GM: 2008 Chevy Mali bu
Déjà vu for GM: 2008 Chevy Malibu YORK (Fortune) -- It's 2006 and the new midsize car from General Motors arrives on the market with tremendous fanfare. Built on GM's global Epsilon platform, it is...