Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Using 93-octane in 2000 Century?
In the Chicago Tribune, Motormouth column, it stated that instead of using additives, "5 fill ups using 93-octane will clean out injectors, valves and combustion chambers". Any comments good vrs bad...
9
9

UAW goes on strike at Chrysler; some plants excluded
Real bright move, Chrysler has a lot of excess inventory to get rid of. UAW goes on strike at Chrysler; some plants excluded United Auto Workers launched a widespread strike against Chrysler LLC this...

Let's Start the Insanity
Check out this link - live in the Detroit area and have watched Detroit die for the past five years. Sure the *Downtown* area has seen great improvements, but the rest of Detroit is a waste land that...
11
11

Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 1991 Steering tilt and leak
Recently Purchased a Z24 for a very good price in decent condition. It has a few troubles, the major one at the moment is a power steering leak. Unfortunately the car had sat for a while (2 years)...

2000 Park Avenue Not As Fast After Repairs
I had some repairs done, at a GM dealer, for a coolant leak (outside the engine) and fuel pressure leak. The Fuel Pressure leak has been around for awhile, and I decided to get it done while the car...
5
5

FS: 1985 Calais 500 (Indy Pace Car)
'85 Olds Calais 500 (almost 53k on the odometer) GOES UP FOR AUCTION TOMORROW, OCTOBER 10TH, 2007 For questions call Brad @ 319-351-9963

1998 Malibu Tips / Problems
Now that I have traded the Malibu for a Honda, I thought I would post some info before deleting it from my comp. My two biggest experiences/complaints with the car...... Factory rotors are too small...
8
8

Blazer/Jimmy 98 to 01 Remote Transmitter $30
I have a keychain remote transmitter for sale. New, never used. Wholesales for $62 plus tax. Works on Blazer and Jimmy 1998 to $30. Thanks. View transmitter Warren

th400 transmission not shifting
I have recently swapped out my tbi for edelbrock multi-port fuel injection on my 454 1 ton chevy. I removed my factory ecm computer to install edelbrocks computer. Well I have a th400 that wont shift...
4
4

Buy Rebuilt Alternator or Repair
I've have an 83 Pontiac 6000 STE with what looks like a bad alternator . This is 108 amp Delco SI. The system is not charging - there is only battery voltage at the battery (spec is 13.3 - 14.4 V.)...
11
11

turn signal flasher 89 buick century
can someone please tell me where is the turn signal flasher is on an 89 buick century. I found the hazzard flasher but can't find the turn signal flasher. thanks Harry
4
4

Mom - Can I have one???
Saw this in diesel power magazine. Some dude near me did a LB7-powered Grand National. Pretty cool Now back to finding a local low-mileage 6.5 Suburban...
4
4

Chevy Impala/Malibu wheels?
Anyone know if the wheels will interchange between a 2005 Impala and a brand new Impala or Malibu? I just got new tires on my company car today and I'm about 15K miles away from a new car. If the new...
3
3

reply
Hm, so it seems that it's varied. It may have it, or it may not have it?

S10 frame swap
I have a shortbox frame froma 1995 s10 that i am looking to use as a project. Would this frame swap to a 1996 or a 2002 S10? Other than the electronics and such, is the basic S10 frame the same from...
2
2