Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[SOLVED] How to use AUX (stock sound system) in Chevy '99 Lumina?
I have a Chevrolet lumina, 1999 model. I noticed the stock stereo system had a AUX button, but no AUX input plug. I just want to connect my Mp3 player into it and listen to music through there. Is...
6
6

Hype alert: The real 'Best new car warranty'
Hype alert: The real 'Best new car warranty' YORK ( -- Chrysler recently instituted a "lifetime" - yes, your lifetime - powertrain warranty for its Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. If you're...
6
6

UAW-GM deal cuts COLA pay
UAW-GM deal cuts COLA pay 1970, the UAW struck General Motors Corp. for 67 days. It was a bitter, costly protest. The reason: The union wanted a cost-of-living adjustment that would protect its wages...

02 Impala intake duct, 3.8L
I popped my hood this morning and noticed that the rubber intake duct between the filter housing and the intake had come loose from the metal intake flange on one side. I have no idea how long it was...
1
1

AC Problem with '98 Voyager
I had my AC compressor replaced back in June and last week the new compressor blew out on me. Thankfully it was under warranty but something weird happened with this repair. For reasons I'm not going...
1
1

92 Suburban Oil Pressure/Engine Power
I have a 1992 C1500 Suburban (4x2) with a 350 TBI engine. Has about 250k miles on it but well maintained. 3 year old tranny. My Question: Been having cooling problems. Found out radiator was plugged...
7
7

97 buick speedometer problems
i have a 97 buick lesebre with speedometer problems and i cant find anyone who can tell me how to remove the cluster from the detail information please
2
2

97buick lesebre speedometer
i have a 67 buick lesebre with speedomerter problems and i would like to find out how to remove cluster. i cant get anybody to tell me how to get into the dash for anybody help me ?.

tick / clack noise when engine warms up
I have a 2006 impala with the new 3.5 liter engine the car has about 45000 km on it When the enige warms up I can hear a ticking or claking sound from somewere in the engine bay the dealer replaced...
5
5

Blazer/Jimmy 98 to 01 Remote Transmitter $30
I have a keychain remote transmitter for sale. New, never used. Wholesales for $62 plus tax. Works on Blazer and Jimmy 1998 to $30. Thanks. View transmitter Warren
1
1

tranny swap
i have a 90 k1500 z71 with a 5.7 and 700r4 auto trans . do they make a kit to convert to a 5 speed standard trans or is this something i have to get piece by piece ? any sugestions or things that are...

Repair
I just purchased a 1997 pontiac grand prix. My gas gauge doesn't work, how do I fix it myself. My low trac light keeps coming on, what does this mean
2
2

2000 Impala Steering
My local dealer recommended that I have the steering intermediate shaft replaced so as to eliminate some vibration that occurs during turns. Has anyone done this? What would the level of difficulty be...
2
2

Re: Monte Carlo - impressive mileage.
I just read in the Chicago Tribune today that 2008 will be the last year for the Mone Carlo. harryface
3
3

Need parts for my 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
I have a 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra that is champagne colored. The plastic horn buttons that are mounted on the steering wheel are both broken. Where can I find replacement buttons? Thanks.
2
2