Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacement Hub Cap: Where To Get, Please ?
Hello, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. Came with the standard wheels, which I imagine are termed "Alloy" Just noticed that I lost the center part of one of them. This is the small, somewhat round, center...
6
6

Chevy filling its NAIAS stand with 5 models not sold in US
From AB Chevrolet Puts the International in NAIAS 2013 Five global vehicles among 38 on display at North American International Auto Show 2013-01-09 DETROIT ? Chevrolet will showcase its global...
2
2

My 2018 GMC Savana Wont Start
I have a 2018 GMC Savana. It was running well until yesterday. I filled the gas tank, got in it, and the damn thing wont start. The gas gauge says "Gas Overfilled". I guess I must have put too much...

New Cars Increasingly Out of Reach for Many Americans
New Cars Increasingly Out of Reach for Many Americans

Chevy to show redesigned Captiva in Geneva, will it come to US rental lots?
From AB Redesigned Chevrolet Captiva SUV to debut in Geneva -Captiva boasts carefully re-designed rear and front -Keyless start and entry among Captiva's new comfort features -Trax sales to start in...

GM recalling nearly 4,000 vehicles over airbag concerns
From AB Report Receipt Date: JAN 24, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V023000 Component(s): AIR BAGS Vehicle Model Year(s) Make - Model: 2012 BUICK VERANO, 2012 CHEVROLET CAMARO, 2012 CHEVROLET CRUZE,...

GM to make most cars LTE hotspots for 2015
From AB GM Announces Widest Deployment of 4G LTE Services in Vehicles Collaboration with AT&T begins with U.S. and Canada rollout in 2014 2013-02-25 BARCELONA ? General Motors today announced a broad...

GM recalls 8,500 Chevrolet Malibu models for rear suspension glitch
From AB According to a letter from General Motors to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, flaws in the build process of the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu have led to the recall of 8,519 cars....

GM investing $200M in powertrain engineering
From AB GM Investing $200 Million to Expand Powertrain Engineering Consolidation of four locations will help speed advanced propulsion development 2013-01-30 PONTIAC, Mich. ? General Motors will...

This is your 2014 Chevrolet SS
From AB 2014 Chevrolet SS: Performance Sedan with Racing DNA DAYTONA, Fla., Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, 12:01 a.m. EST ? As Chevrolet's first V-8, rear-wheel-drive performance sedan since 1996, the new...
1
1

GM nets income of $4.9B in 2012, down from $7.9B in 2011
From AB GM Reports 2012 Net Income of $4.9 Billion Full-year EBIT-adjusted of $7.9 billion 2013-02-14 - Company posts third consecutive year of strong earnings - Fourth quarter net income of $0.9...

Chevrolet SS previewed by Holden VF Commodore SS V show car
From AB Holden Signals VF Commodore Performance Intent with Striking New Sport Luxury Show Car Holden has taken the wraps off its stunning new performance sedan show car ahead of the VF Commodore's...

mexico
I heard on the bbc news yesterday that many car companies have factories in mexico and now there are more people moving to mexico than from so the tide seems to be shifting.
3
3

GM, PSA scrap large car program, move forward with small engine development
From AB Major Product Development and Purchasing agreements signed Expansion of scope to also include powertrain Strengthening ties and cementing the Alliance Detroit/Paris. PSA Peugeot Citroen (PSA)...

Deal brokered to get Saab warranty service honored at GM dealers
From AB Covered owners can now take their Saab vehicles to any of the 179 SPNA Warranty Service Providers to have warranty work performed Agreement commenced December 17, 2012 Technical and Customer...