Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Importer to recall Chinese-made car fuses
Importer to recall Chinese-made car fuses YORK ( -- As many as 295,000 sets of cars fuses, each containing 120 fuses, are being recalled because some of them allow more electrical current through than...
3
3

Buick air bag experence
I had a 1997 for about three months when someone pulled directly in front of me. The center of my front end hit her on the drivers front corner. My Buick was totaled her car was drivable. She came to...
5
5

2006 Monte Carlo LT Tie Rod Question
Hello, What usually causes a tie rod to go on a car? My car has had a clunk in the front end for the last 10K miles and the dealer (Palmen Chevrolet in Union Grove, WI) could not find anything wrong...
5
5

What Incentives For 2007 Equinox After 09/04
For several reasons, my wife didn't to deal with 'dealing' on an 2007 Equinox. The deal was 3000 cash plus 500 in 'concest' case (we own a Ford as well as Chevy.) Now that this incentive package has...
1
1

PING: Ian
I see that the wiper motor and wiper module for the W-body's are listed as separate part numbers (module p/n: 88958110, wiper motor unit p/n: 88958109). Is this actually the case? I have someone...
1
1

General Motors reports August sales gain; Ford, Chrysler and Toyota decline
General Motors reports August sales gain; Ford, Chrysler and Toyota decline Motors Corp. today said it posted a 5 percent North American sales gain in August, delivering 388,168 vehicles and recording...
1
1

malibu-problem
My 2000 Chevy Malibu jerks, bucks slightly on the steady uphill run, goes away if I accelerate hard, what could be a problem?

69 chevy c10 with a muncie 3 speed clutch problems
I was wondering if someone here would know what is wrong with the clutch, or if any adjustments are needed. The problem I have is that the clutch only comes up almost half way back from the floor. It...
2
2

Toyota versus Chevy
News flash: Toyota may eclipse Chevy as the best-selling *brand* in America today. The latest sales figures come out today. This has never happened before. Toyota may beat Chevy for the first time...
66
66

Gm 2.5 ingnition
Hello,I am working on a engine swap, installing 1988 2.5 in a 1991 grand am. Can I put the coil pack on the 1988 and remove the distribitor? and is there any other differeces besides the oil filter...
3
3

Editorial: Free workers by passing federal right-to-work law
Editorial: Free workers by passing federal right-to-work law labor unions were still relevant, Labor Day was a holiday of union-sponsored parades and picnics, a chance to pause from the daily grind...
8
8

Quality front disk rotors
I need to replace front brake disk rotors on a 1993 Park Ave. Can someone recommend a high quality brand to choose, since I see many brands to buy. Thanks.
3
3

An S.U.V. Pioneer That Left Before the Party Began
An S.U.V. Pioneer That Left Before the Party Began question of exactly which automaker created the muscle car or just what company gave birth to the minivan may never be answered satisfactorily. The...
1
1

OT: Killed by the car wash!
From the Associated Press: Man caught in Michigan car wash dies A car wash employee got entangled in the giant, automatic brushes and died, authorities said. Police were investigating the death of...